Total Rewards Association of South Florida (TRASF) invites you to participate in another year of membership! Annual dues are $65.00 per person. Dues discounted at $25.00 for full-time students enrolled at an accredited academic institution. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership is open to all individuals interested in the field of total rewards, especially those whose responsibilities include the development, delivery, and/or management of total reward programs.
TRASF provides you with an opportunity to develop your professional network by building new or strengthening existing relationships. You can also earn credit toward maintaining your Certified Compensation Profession certification.
There are a variety of ways to get involved with the TRASF ranging from offering to sponsor an event, offer speaking engagements, webinars, volunteering to serve on a special committee, to becoming a Board Member.
Benefits of TRASF membership:
- Reduced pricing for admission to annual conference
- Reduced pricing for networking events
- Discounts on WorldatWork CCP certification courses
- Discounted WorldatWork Membership
- 20% discount for NOVA Southeastern University Masters Degree or Graduate Certification Program
- Access to the TRASF Membership roster, not available to the general public
- Opportunities to network with other compensation and benefit professionals
- Career development and education and career opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunity to Board positions for TRASF